Please don't feel like you have to do it on my account, but I do have it on my blog list and that is how I know if you have updated your site. I can also just add you to my private list, which I check less often, but will still check. Do what works for you friend!
I pretty much only check google reader for updates. Usually it is only about once a month or so that I remember I have a few private blogger friends, so . . . I am all about this update business!
Please don't feel like you have to do it on my account, but I do have it on my blog list and that is how I know if you have updated your site. I can also just add you to my private list, which I check less often, but will still check. Do what works for you friend!
ReplyDeletePlease DO IT on my account! Its the only way I see that you've posted something.
ReplyDeleteI pretty much only check google reader for updates. Usually it is only about once a month or so that I remember I have a few private blogger friends, so . . . I am all about this update business!
ReplyDeleteI use it too.
ReplyDelete